Wednesday

Sorry, All.

Hey everyone-

I apologize for my lack of posting during the last few weeks. I'm ramping up to go back to school and things get a little hectic. But I wanted to thank all of my loyal readers and give you somethings to look forward to while I get ready to begin the new school year.

1. AWESOME NEW BLOGS- including (maybe or maybe not) how Olympic Gymnastics is sometimes rigged, God and the War in Iraq, and the Existence of Free Will. They'll all be a-coming soon.

2. AWESOME RADIO SHOW- That's right! I'll be back on air coming in the fall, spinning records and talking philosophy. If your in the new york city / long island area's you can tune in on 88.7 FM, and if not you can listen on WRHU.org anywhere around the world! As soon as things are solidified I will be announcing the day and time of my bi-weekly show!

3. AWESOME FILMS- My last film, "When the Tin Man Need's A Heart" is in its last finalization stages and will be premiering at the HFC film festival in the fall. I will also begin production on a new short film in the coming months, one of which I will keep you in the dark about now... but I'll tell you it's much different then all of my past one.

4. AWESOME USAGE OF THE WORD AWESOME- Already done.

So see, there are things to look forward too! Keep checking back and I'll let you in on the information as it comes.

I love you all!

-Nick Danger

No comments: