Thursday

"500 Days of Summer"


As many of you may already know, I am currently (and always been) in love with Zooey Deschanel. She's got a beautiful face and a beautiful voice (and I imagine her personality is great)- so what more can you ask for?

But all bias aside, her new movie looks fantastic. It's called "500 Days of Summer" and it's directed by Marc Webb - a music video director that has directed videos for Brand New, My Chemical Romance, and Fergie, to name a few.

Zooey plays the role of Summer, the love interest of Tom (played by Joesph Gordon-Levitt), and together they relive 500 days of their relationship in random order - but the coolest part is the fact that they break out into song while doing it.

Normally I hate musicals, I mean really hate musicals- but the fact that this has Zooey singing, and is directed by a music video director, makes me really psyhced.

HERE is the trailer and official website- you must watch!

-Nick
 

No comments: