Monday

God & The Government: An Introduction

Hello All,

Tomorrow I will be posting the first part of a three part post, and it on a subject I have been wanting to talk about for a long time: The relationship between God and The Government.

This three part series will be divide as so- God & The Legislative Branch, God & the Executive, and God & The Judicial.

I will be examining each branch closely, and touching on the subjects of religion and lawmaking, the military and imprisonment- distinguishing their relationship (or their lack there-of) and arguing their place with one another. Not to mention whether or not they are even compatible at all.

As always, these posts will offer their share of controversy; and as always, I will encourage debate on each and every point.

I hope to see you all in the next few days, and to hearing from you as well.

Godspeed!

-Nick "Danger" Weingartner

No comments: