Wednesday

A New Manifesto

Hello world!

It is with this post that I wish to announce my return to writing.
 
With this return, you may have recognized a few changes. The main of which is the new name and address of this blog - Nick Danger Now! at www.NickDangerNow.com . I hope this makes it easier to keep updated with the blog, and easier for you all to tell your friends!

Also, I will be posting much more regularly. Ideally, everyday (except sundays), but more realistically every other day. Posts will remain the same - a mixture of life, politics, philosophy, music and film - plus whatever happens to take a stroll through my mind.

Now please, keep updated and check back tomorrow for the first of many a new blogs!

Stay in touch and check often!

     Hope to see you soon,
              Nick "Danger" Weingartner

No comments: