Saturday

"The Holly Jolly Jib Jive"

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know I've been getting my filmmaking groove on lately as well. Shooting tomorrow is a film I wrote and am currently producing called "The Holly Jolly Jib Jive". It's being directed by a good fellow named Jonathan Lauder, and its about a guys mission to get a girl in a universe where they speak in jazz speak, and where every line rhymes like a poem.
 
We've been preparing for quite a while, and not only will I be producing on set tomorrow, but I will also be taking the role of "Teacher", where I will constantly babble meaningless words.

I think we've got all the pieces in the right place, with a great director, DP and crew included. I'm pretty psyched; so wish us luck!

In the meanwhile, check out Incubus's "Make Yourself" Release of a few years back - I've been listening to it a bunch lately and it's still amazing.

God Bless!

Nick Danger

No comments: