Tuesday

My Top (High) 5


Below, I will attempt (key word, attempt) to listen my top (or high, for the sake of being clever) 5 movies, albums and books.

This is all subject to change, but as of right now, this exact moment, this is what they are:

Top 5 Movies (In no order, except for Garden State):
1. Garden State - written and directed by Zach Braff
2. Fight Club directed by David Fincher, based on the book by Chuck Palahniuk, adapted by JIm Uhls
3. Kicking and Screaming (not the Will Ferrell movie, the Noah Baumbach one) directed by Noah Baumbach
4. Being John Malkovich dir. Spike Jonze
5. The Wackness directed by Jonathan Levine

Top 5 Books (In no order):
1. Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
2. Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman
3. West of Jesus by Steven Kotler
4. Killing Yourself to Live by Chuck Klosterman
5. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer

Top 5 Albums (definitley in no order):
1. In an Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
2. God and the Devil Are Raging Inside Me - Brand New
3. I'm Wide Awake It's Morning - Bright Eyes
4. Let it Be...Naked by The Beatles
5. Exodus by Bob Marley

I'm not saying that all of these are the best ever made, just that they are my favorite and I highly suggest you all read/watch/listen to them.

-Danger

No comments: