Friday

Political Science is Killing Me

Hey everyone,
   I'm sorry to say I've got no ground breaking post for today. I've spent all my recent time studying for my massive Contemporay Issues in Politics Class, and have been trying to memorize things like the Six attributes in a Perfectly Competitive Marketplace, the 5 Problems inherent in Representative Democracy, and the 5 Problems of Public Bureaucracies.

So, that's no fun. It's 10 essays, which is killer. I respect my teacher though, and even though I'm hating studying for this massive midterm I keep getting the feeling like this is what college is meant to be; a true learning experience filled with stress.

And I kinda dig it, but I also hate it.

Maybe I love to hate it.

That's probably it.

Anyway, I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes. I saw Anderson Cooper speak yesterday, so I'll be sure to be commenting on that soon.

And sorry if my posts have been a bit lame lately, Midterm Week is A-Killing Me.

Anyway, Thank you as always,

Hugs and Kisses

Nick Danger

No comments: