Wednesday

Book Selections

Hey all,

I thought I'd post about books for awhile; a few I'm working on reading, a few of my favorites, and a few of my suggestions for ya'll to take a look at.

Books I'm Working On:
1. Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72 - Hunter S. Thompson
2. The Motorcycle Diaries - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
3. A Million Little Pieces - James Frey


Book I soon Hope to be Working On:
1. Tapping the Source - Kem Nunn
2. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell - Tucker Max
3. Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpeteners and Seymour: An Introduction - J.D Salinger
4. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. The Heart Breaking Work of a Staggering Genius - Dave Eggers

Some of My Favorites:
1. West of Jesus - Steven Kotler
2. Catcher in the Rye - J.D Salinger
3. Everything by Chuck Klosterman
4. Into The Wild - Jon Krakauer
5. The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Milan Kundrea

Current Suggestions:
1. Franny and Zooey - JD Salinger
2. Yes Man - Danny Wallace
3. Fargo Rock City - Chuck Klosterman
4. Choke - Chuck Palachniuk
5. Rebels on the Backlot - Sharon Waxman


 


No comments: